Saturday, June 5


*Today's Spring Cleaning*

So today I lack the will to work. This is an issue. So, what I have chosen to do is to use you as my manager, and share my goals for the day. Later, I will check in and see how I do. Here goes my list as well as some before and after photos that I have included. After all, everyone has times where they would cringe if company showed up unexpected... I may as well admit it to myself and share with you a few before and afters. Enjoy!


-Do more dishes
(to finally clean up from the lingering remnants of the memorial day party.

kitchen counters before

kitchen counters after




-Snuggle Brian on the couch watching How I Met Your Mother for our version of quality time
(this photo is just for us)

-Clean up the bathroom

The bathroom before

The bathroom after... everything in its place and smelling fresh






-Put away the cursed laundry

Before hand, even Bella looks clearly ticked



-Wash even more laundry
(no one is perfect so lets push that to tomorrow)

-Make the bed


Bedroom before
Bedroom after a good clean





-Photograph the house for Mom and Mary
(this is on mom's flickr album)

-Shower
(ran out of time, essentially ran in the hose rather than a lovely shower)

-Head out to dinner and a movie with Madison
(well we did get dinner, but went to Sephora rather than a movie)

-Finish my Capote book
(this is my before bed ritual which I will finish right as I finish this post)


hmmmmm i think that is it. Ta ta for now!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Did you get to read the Capote book?
Love those lazy flowers just hangin' out lookin' pretty. Isn't that the life???

bdmalouf said...

Im just reading the book now as I lay down for bed. 20 pages to go !

Emilie said...

i love this series of transformations.