Thursday, May 27


*Have a seat on my couch*

Yesterday was a crazy day at work! There I was at my weekly meditation session though traditionally, some may call it therapy, and right as we were getting into some good stuff, my phone began vibrating. Now, my people at work know that my Wednesday mornings are reserved for my personal time, and so when my phone rang as I sat on the couch, I assumed that it must be BIG. This is true! It appears that though my staff understands the importance of my Wednesday morning ritual, the state auditor for the bank had not been informed. Needless to say, I stopped mid-sentence, got the call, and bolted out the door for work. I do not believe that this sort of event which only comes by every two years or so is something that I would be able to follow my own timeline. Well, now it is all said and done and a big sign of relief as it appears that we did quite well. Hurray! So what do I recommend to bring yourself down from 60 mph to 0? For me it meant looking at fun websites, playing house in my head, and looking at the Alice Lane Blog. Enjoy the loveliness of my favorite store here in Provo which inspired my home. More photos on that coming up. ENJOY!
http://blog.alicelanehome.com/

5 comments:

Mary Elizabeth Liberty said...

Hello, your living room looks straight out of Elle Decor! I really did a double take with this one, and had to squint to make sure they were really your framed photos on the wall to convince myself it was really your LR.

Jessica said...

Great living room! I really like how the TV is very inconspicuous! (sp?) Some day I'll have style like that (when I can afford to hire you, and then buy the stuff you suggest I purchase)

The Editor said...

Forget about Alice Lane! Try 400 South! Your living room looks absolutely DIVINE. Next, you should show the world what you've done with the 'cave' in your basement. You are a marvel, Woman! Oh, and congrats on your audit.

kelsey said...

This room looks more beautiful than any I could possibly imagine. I am amazed!

Love you!

Sarah Sunshine said...

this is your home!!!?? LOVE IT! seriously well done - inspires me to redo some stuff around here..