Saturday, July 4


*Happy Birthday Liberty*

I know that many of you were out celebrating today in style: parades, BBQs, fireworks and general family togetherness. All I have to say is, WHY NOT? Today is a day to celebrate Liberty! We join together and think of why is it so important to each and every one of us? The answer is simple in my eyes. Today I am grateful for the beautiful balance between art and science that Liberty gives us. The truly gorgeous perspective that she shares with us all. Her unique sense of style, her appreciation for the traditional mixed with contemporary elements. So today, we as a country salute you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY ELIZABETH LIBERTY !



1 comment:

Mary Elizabeth Liberty said...

I don't think I ever saw this post until just now, March 31 2012. THank you for the lovely tribute Bethany, love you!

MM