Monday, July 13

*Little stay-cations*

This is a recession folks, and so we need to cut the fat. I chose to generally not participate in the financial woe and act like business as usual except for one thing: I have a newly found love of stay-cations. I am working on one corner of my world at a time to dress it up, and make it a place that I can relax in right in the comfort of my own home. My favorite place at home this week is my bedroom. I love to come in at the end of the day, turn down the covers, turn on the bedside lamps, and cozy in for an hour or so as I turn the pages through another great book before I go to sleep. There is such comfort in these simple routines, and the cozy nests that we have created for ourselves. Where is that little place in your home that you love to escape to? What about it makes it so special? Want to share any pictures? I would love to see them!


No comments: