Wednesday, July 29


Facing the bed: a vintage fan replica, Annie's art, and my jewelry station (note the red accents)


Our bed:his side with the Japanese print with red pops, my side with the photo of our feet with red again on the bed.


On his side of the bed I have some oversize pillows that we are just waiting on a basket and my collage I made of tender things of our relationship with a red backdrop. I know, collages are silly, but mine rocks!


My dresser top with the old mirror, candles, and perfume. I feel like an adult when I have some lovely perfume on my dresser.




*My bedroom project phase 2*

Last time, I showed you my latest home improvement project when I installed wainscoting in my room. Today, I used Suzanne's great eye for arranging accessories (something which completely eludes me) and we went to town! It started with a trip to my accessory shop in the basement where we pillaged for candles, depression glass, a retro fan, and all manner of lovely things to pull together the space. Then, with the power combined genius, we started hanging mirrors, paintings, chandelier, and the like. All I am missing now are photographs of us blown up and cleverly arranged, my new silver sage rug, and a french market wire basket to hold my oversize pillows at bedtime.

Ah, the thrill of fabulous~


1 comment:

Annie said...

Bethany, I love it! So rustic, so easy looking. What a sigh of relief just to gaze....